Learn more about our products + pricing
Hands On Help.
We’ll set up your platforms (like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN or Pinterest) quickly and easily so you hit the ground running and spend your time engaging with your audience, not fiddling with setup.
Setup package includes:
- All the graphics you’ll need
- Professional copy that will get your platform noticed by your target audience
- Intro content strategy to get you started
- Tip sheets and video how-tos on launching your platform and measuring your success
$150 per platform.
At the end of your training session, you’ll have the tools and skills you need to use social media with impact. Trainings are tailored to your goals, organizational size, and the time you have available to commit to social media. For sole proprietors, advocates, and organizational volunteers or staff.
- Facebook in Four.
- Pinterest in Four.
- Twitter in Four.
- WordPress blog in Four.
Each four week program includes:
- one hour custom training per week (total of 4 sessions) including recording you can refer to later as needed
- action steps for each week
- sample content for posting/tweeting/pinning
- access to our new secret social media group – get your social media questions answered *and* be a part of a community of birth and breastfeeding pros using social media
$190 per four week session.
Assemble a group! We can provide the training for up to 6 individuals simultaneously. Rates per person drop based on the group:
group size rate per person
Primarily designed for organizations and group practices. BirthSwell will manage your social media content, including your Facebook page, Twitter account, Pinterest boards, LinkedIN account, and more. Pricing varies based on the number of platforms and complexity of your organization’s needs. Contact us to learn more.
Get your most pressing social media questions answered fast, with strategies that help you reach your goals and action steps that match your organization’s size and scale. Learn more here.
$125 for one session or $225 for two.
Social media coaching.
You (or your staff) manages your own content, but you’d like ongoing support to check in on strategy, make sure you are headed in the right direction, or to talk through challenges.
Contact us for package coaching pricing.
Make us a part of your organization’s team. We’ll assemble the services and strategy your organization needs to make an impact using social media. We give our all to every group that works with BirthSwell and our consulting availability is very limited.
Contact us to learn more.
To arrange any of our services, contact Hillary and Jeanette and we’ll get you started.