Workshops and Presentations on Digital Communications
Bring new skills to your community, from understanding millennial parents to using strategic social media to build your business or organization. Topics can be tailored to the skill level and needs of your community.
Recent talks have included:
- Reaching The Millennial Mom Where’s She At: Online Breastfeeding Promotion.
- Changemakers Unite! How To Build Lasting, Effective Partnerships Between Midwives and Consumers.
- Half-day preconference session, Social Media Smarts: Strategic Online Marketing for the Busy Childbirth Professional.
- Rainbow Families: Supporting Lactating LGBTQIA Families.
- Getting on Google's Good Side: Top SEO Strategies For Getting Found Online.
Find BirthSwell at upcoming events:
- 2020 Indiana WIC Virtual Annual Education and Training Conference, Indianapolis, Indiana, November 2020
- Online GOLD Learning Continuing Education (CE) Library: Breastfeeding and Lactation
- 2020 Maryland WIC Virtual Annual Education and Training Conference
Past presentations by Jeanette at local, national, and international conferences include:
- National WIC Association 2020 Virtual Annual Conference
- International Lactation Consultant Association
- Midwives Alliance of North America
- Lamaze International
- Doulas of North America
- American Association of Birth Centers
- United States Lactation Consultant Association
- Lactation Consultants in Private Practice Workshop
- Breastfeeding and Feminism International Conference
- Regional Association of Childbirth Educators
- Inequity in Breastfeeding Support Summit
- Maryland Coalition of Lactation Consultants
- La Leche League of New York
- Community Media Workshop (now Public Narrative)